We, Infinite Uptime India Private Limited ("we", "us", "our" "Company") are the owners of the website www.infinite-uptime.com ("Website") and solution named ‘Infinite Uptime’. This Website showcases our products and services offerings.
"User(s)", "you", "your" shall mean the individuals who use or visit the Website.
2. Personal Information collected
We may collect your Personal Information in the following cases:
When you visit our website:
We may collect your Personal Information when you visit our website, book a demo of our Solution or request to download our brochure. We may collect Personal Information including but not limited to your name, email address, contact number company name, designation and location
When you apply for a job at our Company:
When you apply for a job through the careers page on our Website, we may collect certain Personal Information from you, including but not limited to your full name, email address, gender, contact number, date of birth, previous employer name, designation, experience, present location and preferred location, referral person’s name and employee ID and financial information like previous and expected salary.
When you contact us:
We may collect your Personal Information from you when you contact us by writing to us on our email address or calling us on our contact numbers.
If you subscribe to our blog, newsletters or contact us through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. ("Social Media"), we may get access to your Personal Information on such Social Media (such as your name, email id, and phone).
i. Types of Cookies used: We use the following types of Cookies
- a. Strictly necessary cookies;
- b. Analytical/performance cookies.
- a. improve the User experience on the Website;
- b. understand the usage based on the geographical area;
- c. understand the usage based on the demographics;
- d. understand and get usage patterns of the users.
iii. The Cookies will collect the following information:
- a. clicks and scroll on the Website;
- b. User’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- c. Information of service provider.
iv. Will disabling the cookies allow Users to use the website?
- We will not restrict the usage of the Website if the cookies are disabled. Some features of the Website may be affected if the cookies are disabled.
4. Accuracy of information
5. Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To inform you about our services and to respond to your requests;
- To provide you with a better experience when you access our platform and to improve the services;
- To process job applications;
- To maintain and manage our website;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- And to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
7. Data Retention
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the services on our website. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal Information may be stored on third party cloud service providers. We have implemented security controls aligned with the best industrial standards. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
9. Your Rights
You have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
10. California Privacy
This section provides information regarding Californian residents’ rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") read along with California Privacy Rights Act ("CPRA"). For clarity, Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information shall have the same meaning as defined under CCPA and CPRA.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. You may exercise your rights allowed to you under the CCPA by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org We may ask you to verify your identity prior to us fulfilling your request.
As a California consumer, you have the following rights under CCPA and CPRA:
- You have the right to correct, your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information in case of any inaccuracy.
- You have the right to limit the use of a particular category of your Sensitive Personal Information to a particular purpose.
- You have a right to opt-out of automated decision making, automated inferences in profiling for targeted, behavioral advertisement online.
- You have the right to know about the automated decision making and the right to request access to and information about how automated decision technologies work.
- You have a right to request for the deletion of Personal Information.
- You have the right to know what information is collected, including the right to request access to the Personal Information collected.
- You have the right to know what Personal Information is sold or shared including to whom the Personal Information is shared.
- You have the right to opt out of sale or sharing of your Personal Information.
We will not charge you a fee for making a valid request unless your valid request(s) is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your valid request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA and CPRA. Specifically, we will not:
- Deny access to our services;
- Charge a different rate for our services; or
- Provide a different quality of product or service.
11. Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and services provided on our Website, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our services, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
12. Links to other Websites/Applications
13. Children’s Privacy
This Website is not meant for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Personal Information deleted.
14. Governing laws
15. Changes to this policy
16. Contact us