Why Predictive Maintenance?
Maximize Operational Efficiency
Switch to predictive methods and reliable asset management strategies to keep unscheduled outages out of your operations. Read More
- Reduce inventory costs and optimize maintenance-related expenditures by 20-30% year on year.
- Generate substantial savings with energy-efficient operations and increase equipment availability
- Scale your maintenance programs with smart technology and optimum staff
- Reduce overtime cost and realign the responsibilities of maintenance staff for more productive operations
Reduce Maintenance Costs
Minimizing operational overspending due to production downtime and high repair costs. Read More
- Track key metrics like MTBF, Health Scores, False Positives (FP%) & False Negatives (FN%) to improve the health of your rotatory assets.
- Identify warning signs of potential downtime or production risks with predictive analytics.
- Streamline the production process and quality throughput during the manufacturing lifecycle.
- Create best practices maintenance to guarantee asset availability and ensure safer and more efficient operations.
Digitize Plant Maintenance
Embrace a data-driven approach to drive visibility into maintenance programs and plant performance Read More
- Transform your machine data into intelligent machine insights with AI, precision analytics, and industrial IoT.
- Replicate the maintenance best practices, and hyper-scale up your reliability programs equipment by equipment and plant by plant.
- Build a connected enterprise with smart processes and a man-machine-technology ecosystem.
- Create a digital drive in your enterprise to attain Industry 4.0 objectives and profitability.
- Minimize the probability of major accidents and lower MMIT (Man-machine interface time)
- Avoid touching hot surfaces and risks from accessing the equipment in a potentially hazardous environment or difficult-to-access location
- Ensure ATEX standards for Zone-Zero and potentially explosive environments
- Reduce incidents and operational overheads that may directly impact the bottom line and reputation of the business.
Drive Sustainability and Smart Manufacturing
Create sustainable solutions for a sustainable future Read More
- Drive Green Manufacturing objectives by reducing the overall operational wastage
- Reduce carbon footprint maximizing asset life, and ensuring no operational wastages
- Create competitive advantages, optimize energy consumption and build operations that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient
- Let technology to the job and reduce the climate impact by driving responsible manufacturing
Improves the Performance of Your Plant