Digital Transformation – The Future of Predictive Maintenance
Digital Transformation or digitization is no longer just a hype or a concept. It has found a pertinent place in every facet of business and companies who want to build futuristic business model. The advent of these disruptive technologies is proving to be a game-changer and driving a digital revolution in the industrial and manufacturing space. Conventional manufacturing industries are rapidly transforming into digitally connected enterprises by adding OT (Operations Technology) & IT (Information Technology) muscle to their production processes, manufacturing capabilities and maintenance programs.
In simple words, mechanical data and insights generated by applying these technologies are helping industrial setups to control cost, improve speed to market, drive critical decisions, add customer-centricity, and create competitive advantages.
Challenges in the mining indApplying Digital Transformation as a Service (DTaaS) in manufacturing ustry
Benefits of DTaaS in Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring
- Save 30-50% or more on maintenance cost
- Increase machine uptime significantly
- Improve visibility in maintenance programs and manufacturing processes with accurate machine data
- Build a connected enterprise with a man-machine-technology ecosystem
- Create a digital drive in your enterprise to achieve Industry 4.0 objectives